1. We do a quick tidy of the house each night.
2. I do a super quick sweep of the floor.
3. I use my Turbo Spray Mop to deep clean the floors every few days.
- The Turbo Mops are affordable. In comparison to all of the other mops I’ve used including Swiffer, Rubbermaid Reveal, Shark Steam Mop, and Lysol Microfiber, this mop’s price point is competitive. However, what makes it stand out amongst all the rest is the next pro…it’s amazing quality.
- The Turbo Mops are super high-quality. The fact that they are made from aluminum and not plastic like most other mops makes them so much more functional. You can really put a lot more pressure on the mop to get much cleaner floors.
- The Turbo Mops are super slim (height of pad) with a wide surface area on the pad itself. I can easily dust under all of my furniture, including my piano which was a nightmare to clean under prior to using this mop.
- The Turbo Mops sprayer comes out behind the pad instead of in front of it. Honestly, I thought this feature was a little odd and I didn’t know if I would like it. However, it’s seriously one of the best features of this mop. Instead of pushing the mop forwards and stepping over all of the surfaces that you just cleaned, you simply pull the mop backwards so that everything clean goes untouched. This feature is simply genius.
- The Turbo Mop comes with two microfiber pads and two scrubber pads. For me, this makes it worth so much more because most mops only come with one pad. Additional pads usually cost ~$5 per pad. All of the Turbo Mop pads are washable and reusable.
- The Turbo Mop has an adjustable handle so it can easily be used by different family members…including the little ones!
- The Turbo Mop sprayer pump feels very sturdy. I’ve actually worn out the sprayer in previous mops I’ve used which have felt cheap. I believe this mop will really stand up to the test of time.
After using both mops several times, I have discovered just a couple minor flaws.
- Putting the handle on the spray mop was a bit difficult. It was probably user error because I wasn’t used to the sprayer being behind the pad. I had to end up removing the handle and twisting the mop around. Removing it was a little cumbersome, but my husband was able to help! 🙂 Just make sure you look at it closely before attaching anything.
- The Turbo Mop doesn’t come with a hanging hook to hang the mop on the wall off the floor. It does have a small loop in the plastic though so I just attached some book rings from Walmart so I can hang them on the wall in my laundry room! 🙂
It really is amazing how quickly and easily I can clean my floors now. I don’t dread this task any longer. In the past few months, I’ve really been trying to simplify my cleaning and that includes the amount of supplies I use. I’m so glad to have found Turbo Mops! These two products have made cleaning so much simpler. Simplified cleaning = Happy Mamas!