Thanks for your interest in guest posting on The Simply Organized Home! I would love to feature your well-written, unique post here!
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submitting a guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will be beneficial to The Simply Organized Home readers, it will more than likely be posted.
- I only publish posts written by other bloggers. If you are simply trying to promote your product service, or non-blog website, I will most likely not run your post.
- In keeping with The Simply Organized Home, your post must fit into one of the following categories:
- Home Organization
- Cleaning Tips & Tricks
- Budget-friendly DIY
- Time Management/Productivity
- Simple Living Tips for Overwhelmed Moms
- Your post must be 500-1000 words with up to 3 no-follow links back to your personal blog.
- Preference will be given to those who have a genuine interest in The Simply Organized Home blog. If you are simply trying to promote your product or brand without providing any benefit to my readers, you will not be selected for a guest posting slot.
- Numbered or bulleted lists and short paragraphs are highly encouraged as they make reading/scanning posts much easier on the reader.
- Please proofread your post multiple times. If there are multiple grammatical and/or punctuation errors, your post will not be published.
If you would like to submit a guest post or submit a topic idea, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with GUEST POST SUBMISSION in the subject line.
I look forward to receiving your submission and learning more about you and your blog! 🙂